A search about ‘dissertation samples’ or ‘free dissertation samples’ on Google, Yahoo or MSN will bring you thousands websites which will be offering you sample dissertations for free. But it does not mean that all of them are being extra ordinarily generous. And you also find websites selling dissertation samples at a high cost.
Whether you buy a dissertation sample or get the
sample dissertation free
, you must look for some particular features in dissertation samples which pay you off for your effort you make and time you have spend to search a dissertation sample online.
First of all, let’s see in detail why you should go for a dissertation sample.
Why to have a look at a dissertation sample?
dissertation sample helps
you understand the dissertation structure thoroughly. The dissertation sample will reveal you each and every aspect of a well-written dissertation such as word-count, presentation, font style and organization of the chapters.
Dissertation samples show you how a 2:1 standard dissertation should be written making you realize what qualities a 2:1 standard dissertation has.
It helps you deal with the steps of dissertation writing process.
A dissertation sample can lead you generate new ideas.
A dissertation sample also helps you comprehend research methodology.
6. The sample dissertation also gives you the hints to follow the good resources mentioned in reference page.
Now let’s find out the features of a good dissertation sample.
Features to look for in a good dissertation sample
• The first thing to check in a dissertation sample is the problem statement. You need to observe how well-defined and captivating the problem statement is as well as its placement.
• Then you have to see your dissertation sample’s fonts, pagination, presentation, and formatting style.
• Then it comes to the literature review. You have to see if the literature review is written with a real analysis or it is a just a compilation of copied contents from others’ studies.
• Then you should check the applied research methods whether they are relevant and effective in the dissertation. And what techniques have been used to conduct research and collect data?
• It is important to see how well-written is the discussion part and then the obtained results. Check whether the results are positive or negative?
• Read and check carefully if the proposed suggestions are practical or not.
• Check out how many sources and what type of sources have been used.
These are some basic features that a
good dissertation sample must have which can be fruitful for your own dissertation writing.
GET YOUR DISSERTATION SAMPLE NOW TOTALLY FREE